We don't mean to brag, but our Credit Card is kind of a big deal.
Year after year, our Low Rate Visa Credit Card remains as one of the best Credit Cards for value, sweeping up numerous awards including the 2015 Mozo Experts Choice Highly Commended Award and most notably receiving its 5 star Canstar rating for Outstanding Value Credit Card. Our superstar Low Rate Credit Card has also appeared on Channel 7's Sunrise as one of the Top 5 Credit Cards for Value.
Credit cards get a bad rap and for a good reason. In many cases they are horribly expensive. Ours isn't. You get a very generous rate - no surprises there - which gives you smart spending power at around half the cost of many other credit cards. One thing we don't offer is gimmicky reward programs. But then most of our customers realise that those programs aren't free. Someone has to pay for them, and that someone is them.
We also offer debit cards where you can use your own money to make purchases.
Choose a Product
Most recently, the winner of the 2015 Mozo Experts Choice Credit Card Award in the Best Low Rate Credit Card category and 5 Star Canstar Rating for Outstanding Value.
Easy to use, make purchases and access your money from thousands of locations world-wide.
The low interest rate will help to minimise your credit card balance and if you don’t pay off your card balance in full each month, a low interest rate could save you lots of money in the long run.
Have the same access of a Visa Credit Card while using your own money.
- Tips on how to reduce card transaction fees
- Read our guide to managing your credit card
- Find a rediATM near you
- Learn more about Verified by Visa
- Learn more about card security
- Visa Debit and Credit Card terms and conditions of use
Interest rates shown apply to new loans only.
1. All applications are subject to SCU normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details available on application.
2. Please call 13 61 91 to check which branch location has a PIN change facility.
3. Overdraft applications are subject to SCU normal lending criteria. Terms & conditions and fees & charges apply. Please refer to our fees and charges schedule for more details.