“Formed for community benefit as a result of the Karpaty Ukrainian Credit Union and SCU merger in January 2010”.
The Karpaty Foundation provides grants to individuals and organisations and individual scholarships for the purpose of building a fair, just, creative and caring society - particularly in relation to the Ukrainian community in Australia and in Ukraine by:
- Enriching individual and civic life
- Improving the lives of people impoverished from social or cultural disadvantage
- Strengthening democratic values and participation
Promoting creativity, innovation, tolerance, and the fulfilment of potential for the betterment and improvement of community values in society, with a focus on:
- Education & Scholarship
- Arts & Humanity
- Welfare & Wellbeing
- Sustainability and Environment
- Heritage & Society
- Special Projects (such as Leadership in Society) as may be determined from time to time.
Requests for a Grant or Scholarship must be made on the designated Grant Application Form or Scholarship Application Form and accompanied by a letter. Please ensure you read the grant application guidelines or scholarship application guidelines before submitting your application.
Grant and Scholarship applications may be submitted via mail or email and should be addressed to:
Mail: The Secretary of The Karpaty Foundation
PO Box 444
Blacktown NSW 2148
Please note: the grant and scholarship application forms provide all the information applicants require to complete the form.
|Online||Use our online enquiry form|
|Fax us||(02) 9678 2185|
|Write to us||
PO Box 444, Blacktown NSW 2148
- Media Release - Australian Federation of Ukrainian Organisations announces sponsorships April 2013
- Media Release - Karpaty Foundation major supporter of XIV National Ukrainian Festival April 2013
- Media Release - new Board/Trustees of the Karpaty Foundation February 2013
In keeping within its charter, the Foundation is pleased to continue with its commitment and support for the Ukrainian community and, in this regard has approved a grant to its maximum value under its charter for the purpose of hosting the XIV National Ukrainian Festival to be held in Sydney under the auspices of the Australian Federation of Ukrainian Organisations (AFUO).
This makes the the Foundation a major supporter of this national community building event.